Saturday 11 January 2014

January Favourites

Why hello there! Sorry for the long time no post. January favourites today! 

So favourite book of January...

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Wow. Just wow. It's possibly the best book I have ever read. I cried. It was so so good. I can't even describe it; it was such a beautiful piece of literature, and I'm strangely nervous for the film. I think it will be really hard to pull off, but if they do, it could be absolutely fabulous.

My favourite film of January...

Frozen

It's so good! It's funny, whilst still having a cute, meaningful story behind it. It has such a good story and great characters. I loved it!

Favourite make up item...

I jumped on the TopShop make up bandwagon with their nail polishes. I purchased Winter Frost; a holographic silvery colour with a light blue tint. It's gorgeous, and goes on beautifully.

Favourite random item...

A beautiful satchel from Accessorize. I've wanted a satchel for ageeees, and found this one for £12.50. It's really cute!


So that's all from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment